‹ Back to search results
2nd Line engineer
United Kingdom - Northampton
Salary up to Â£32000
Based in Northamptonshire
Technet are partnered with a Microsoft gold partner based who are going through a strong stage of growth to insure they are providing a 5 Star service.
They currently have the need for a 2nd line engineer to join the most vital part of there business, The role which will be mostly customer focused will see you not only provide outstanding support but also assist with the on boarding of new clients.
You will need the following Experience to be suitable for this role
- Inbound support request diagnosis and resolution:
- IT â€“ all issues affecting workstations, servers, networks, data storage etc.
- Connectivity â€“ network and router optimisation
- Telephony â€“ soft PBX configuration and maintenance
- Mobile â€“ wholesale portal admin; mobile device management config / admin.
- Monitor RMM dashboard status / alerts and applying corrective action as required
- Specialist diagnosis and resolution of escalated and complex issues
- Fix hardware faults and install upgrades to client hardware â€¢ Identify trends adversely affecting service quality and mitigate as appropriate