‹ Back to search results
1st Line Support Engineer
United Kingdom - Bishop's Stortford
1st Line IT Support Engineer
Salary – Up to £31,000
Hertfordshire – 2-3 Days in Office
Do you have experience in IT Support?
Looking for an opportunity to work with a forward thinking, innovative employer?
You’re looking in the right place! An amazing opportunity has arisen to work with new tech and constantly develop your knowledge, then look no further. My client, who is making waves when it comes to IT managed services, is looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to help them grow and path their way in continuing to lead technically in the industries they work within.
- Provide1st line support for incoming queries.
- Providing fault resolution both remotely and on clients site where required.
- 1st line troubleshooting, resolving issues to completion
- Be an escalation point for the Service Desk Team
- Carrying out on site installations, audits, and configuration of workstations
- Delivering exceptional customer service and going the extra mile
- Understanding client networks and making changes as required
- Prioritising workload to meet agreed SLAs
- Travelling to client sites and being part of the out of hours on-call rota
A bit about you:
- Knowledge of MS Office (all versions), Antivirus and Backup applications
- Be a logical trouble-shooter with common sense
- Have good knowledge of Server 2012/2016/2019 and Windows 8/10 operating systems
- Have knowledge of 365 Exchange Online and Active Directory administration
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Desirable - Firewall and Router administration
- Desirable - Networking and connectivity skills
- Desirable - Virtualisation technologies (VMWare & Hyper-V)
- Pension plan
- Keep fit and healthy with Gym or Squash club membership
- Private Health insurance
- 29 days holiday
- Virtual social calendar of events
If you’re interested, want to know more or know someone who would be an amazing fit, get in touch!