‹ Back to search results
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager to help us build a thriving community of passionate, engaged evangelists who will be the rocket fuel that launches our ship & the vanguard for our revolution.
Our clients Community Manager is the most active member of our community and its biggest cheerleader - so you’ll need the energy & passion to sustain that. You’ll keep them honest & express yourself authentically - our community wants to hear the voice of a human being & someone who levels with them, not spins. You won’t overpromise or overhype - we believe what we’re doing is truly transformative - it doesn’t need gloss on top of that. You’re not afraid to call people out on toxic behaviour - we want to build psychological safety within our community and for it to be a space for learning.
Your career has the potential to grow as our community does and you’ll play a pivotal role in the success of our client - helping them acquire customers, build influence & become thought leaders and doers in their space.
- To coordinate, engage, inspire & inform our community moderators
- Updating & enforcing our community guidelines, shaping our community culture
- Generate community content
- Manage our Community channels - Discord, Reddit, Twitter and blog to make sure we’re maximising engagement, growing the community and creating, curating & sharing consistently powerful & relevant content
- Being the voice of our clients community - answering questions, being that direct voice of the team
- Being a transparency conduit - giving our community the inside track on how we’re going to transcend the limits of traditional banking
- Educating people who are newer to the ethereum world and being an evangelist for the power of our technology.
Required skills & experience:
- The ability to communicate with different audiences - expressing complex ideas, simply
- Effective under pressure - dealing with difficult questions & juggling the management of different channels
- An evangelist - you get people excited & energised.
- Organised - if you’re planning an event, you’ve thought of every detail
- Experience within the crypto space - maybe you’re already deeply involved in the conversations about where this tech will take us. Your interest is more than skin deep - your mind is a little bit blown by the real world applications of blockchain, not just the potential to make a quick buck.
- Social media management - you can juggle many channels & experiment with what works and what doesn’t.
- Strong experience running a content calendar
- Events management experience - you know how to put on a show.
- Experience handling teams of moderators
- Experience championing the messages to and from the community
- You’ve worked in a startup before - you’re no stranger to dealing with ambiguity & juggling many plates.
- An understanding that community needs and issue are as unconventional as the industry itself, and don’t always fit in within core hours
- An understanding of tech-based moderation solutions and digital marketing concepts is desirable