‹ Back to search results
Senior Frontend Developer
ID: JR- SnrFrontend-Sweden
Position: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Malmö Sweden / Remote Working
Contract 6 Months
Day Rate: DOE (Dependant on Experience)
A World’s Largest Retailer company is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to help build a new returns platform for customer and co-workers. The UI will work alongside the back services and infrastructure to support the frontend. The UI will be deployed globally to the billions of web visitors handling millions of returns each month. You will need to build a microsites architecture from scratch that integrates with 100s of internal and external services, hosted in the cloud working in DevOps teams. For this reason, the Senior Frontend Engineer should also have cloud experience and be able to deploy and manage the UIs infrastructure through terraform.
Essential Skills Needed:
- Front end engineering (React preferred)
- Experience with the related tooling (scss, sass, build tools etc).
- DevOps experience covering system testing, deployment and monitoring of the UI systems.
- Systems will be deployed through automation to cloud using the latest serverless computing so you should know cloud technologies and automation.
- Vue.js and/or React.js
- HTML & CSS
- REST principles
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
- Experience working within Agile methodology