‹ Back to search results
Fullstack Software Engineer
to £55K per Year
A Global Conference Marketing Software company has a position available within their London software engineering team where you will be responsible for developing the systems and features behind best-in-class remote meetings products. You will work as part of an ambitious fast-paced agile scrum team to build world-class highly-scalable real time software and as such, must be adaptable enough to work anywhere in the stack from databases and backend APIs to website and mobile apps.
- Develop high-quality software in a variety of different programming languages and frameworks.
- Apply commonly used engineering practices such as test-driven development, continuous delivery and extreme programming.
- Participate in an agile development process and collaborate closely with the rest of the development team on a daily basis.
- Write tests and ensure that the software being delivered is error-free.
- Provide work estimates for relevant engineering tasks.
- Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules.
- A degree in computer science (or other appropriate field).
- High level of proficiency in at least 1 programming language
- Familiarity with Git or any other version control system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- High level of proficiency in front end markup languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Experience using relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with React, Vue or similar front-end frameworks
- Experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET
- Experience writing unit tests using JUnit, xUnit, Mocha, Jest, RSpec or other similar unit testing frameworks. Familiarity with Git or any other version control system.
- Understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
- Familiarity with JIRA or any other defect tracking system.