‹ Back to search results
Stockholm / London
Generous salary and relocation package on offer
TechNET have been enlisted to find a talented Staff Engineer to lead an incredibly exciting Tribe for one of the most recognisable names in technology on earth. You will join as a hands-on leader of a passionate and creative team of engineers working to develop premium subscription services that delight millions of users. You will work to gain a deep knowledge of user date and use that knowledge to create incredible user experiences.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Be a technical leader providing mentorship and guidance to a great team of developers.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services and systems that serve millions of users.
- Work to build and upgrade systems that positively impacts both the user retention and user experience.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
A bit about you:
- You are confident with designing and building distributed and scalable systems; you are excited by seeing millions of users running your code.
- You have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms; and you know how to apply them!
- You are comfortable leading large projects across multiple teams.
- You love to work as a hands-on leader and are skilled in Java and/or Python.
- You are passionate about engineering best practice such as continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise you will receive a generous compensation package including a market-leading salary, a huge range of perks and benefits and full relocation support (should you need it).
In addition to this you will get to lead a super passionate, highly collaborative team of engineers working on arguably one of the most exciting streaming products on the market. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please reach out to