‹ Back to search results
Software Engineers (Mid to Snr)
to £100K per Year
Position: Software Engineers (Mid to Snr)
Salary: £60,000 - £100,000 (DOE)
Please note due to the awesome work my clients do with the emergency services all employees must go through police vetting; this means they cannot accept applicants that do not have the last 3 years continuous residency in the UK. We cannot offer visa sponsorship.
Software Engineer needed to join a fast-paced company that is one of the leading tech businesses that develop critical software and infrastructure for the emergency services and public safety control rooms.
As the Software Engineer you will be working within a Scrum team to analyse, design and develop software components to ensure my clients products enable the emergency services to continue with their amazing work. You will get the support, encouragement and training to flourish in your career.
What you will do doing:
- Continuous inspection and adaption of the development process
- Coding of individual software modules or programs
- Working closely with colleagues to share expertise and find creative solutions to technical problems
- Taking part in reviews of software items at all stages of development (Pull requests)
- A typical tech stack here is – TFS, Git, C#, WPF, REST, SOAP, SQL
- Qualified in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Passionate about coding, software and technology
- C#, C++, TDD, BDD, Delphi would be advantageous
- Recognition: Enjoy Employee of the Month & Team of the year.
- Flexible Employment: Flexible core hours to suit busy Lives.
- Wellness: Offering Wellness sessions along with Participating in Wellness week.
- Pension: Full & Comprehensive Pension.
- Food & Drink: Tea, Coffee & Juice provided.
- Continued Learning: Learning & Development Budgets, Plus regular offsite training days.
- Plus many more!