‹ Back to search results
Isle of Man
to £45K per Year
A leading software development house are looking for passionate IT Engineers to join their Isle of Man team where they design, develop, illustrate and animate the industry’s most trailblazing technology. Their employees are the heart of what they do, they maybe a at the forefront of business technology innovation, but it will be you who will make the real difference. As such we’re looking for inspired, motivated and IT professionals.
As a member of the team your primary responsibility would be to support and manage various products which are the fundamental building blocks underpinning their industry-leading online gaming systems. You would be part of a highly ambitious and technology driven cross-functional product team and would be exposed to cutting edge technologies and an ever-evolving product delivery pipeline.
You will be a talented trouble-shooter and it’ll be your job to work with their customers to fix problems and provide solutions across a vast array of technologies. Dealing with many of the biggest names in online gaming across the world, you’ll help deliver the unparalleled tech support and customer service they have become known for.
What you need to succeed:
Ideally, you will have experience using:
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- IIS Web Server
- F5 Load Balancers
- XML & JSON based APIs
- Networking Fundamentals
If you have working knowledge or interest in programming languages, great, they use these!
And any knowledge of these would be a bonus:
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana) Octopus Deploy
- Microsoft Azure
- App Insights
Don’t know all of these? No worries!
My client is here to grow and nurture a team of top-class engineers, so they’ll provide numerous training and development opportunities to help you up your game. You are not limited by what you already know, only by how much you want to learn!
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + 10 bank holidays
- Option to purchase up to 5 additional leave days per year
- £6 daily allowance for food and drink at our onsite coffee shop, canteen and vending machines
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free membership of our onsite gym
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme/Active travel initiatives.
- Critical illness cover
- Mobile phone handset and contract (upon completion of probation)
- ADSL2 internet contract (upon completion of probation
Considering Relocation? We have a package to help with that too (Items we can consider).
- Flights / Transport (one way): for employee and family
- Shipping of contents.
- 4 weeks accommodation on arriving to the Island
- 2 weeks car hire.
- IELTS English Test (if applicable)
- TB Test (if applicable).
- B-local relocation service costs services include: arranging bank accounts, registering for schools, registering for Doctors, assisting with registering for Tax and NI, assists with sourcing a property + Ad Hoc services.
- Sign on bonus.