‹ Back to search results
Friendly IT Software Company
to £48K per Year
Position: Support Helpdesk Manager
Salary: £40k - £48K
IMPORTANT: Must be fluent in either French/Swedish/Dutch/German
My clients are a friendly IT software company with approximately 50 employees. They create, sells, implement and support their rental software solutions to companies that hire equipment and service events.
What you will be doing
- As the IT Support Helpdesk Manager, you will be responsible for the team that provides the first point of contact for customers. This will include everything from dealing with customer queries through to resolving and advising on technical problems related to our client’s software solutions.
- Due to the small and highly integrated nature of the support team, you will be the conduit for all other parts of the business from the software projects team, to the technical team and the development team.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Fluent/native in 1 of 4 different languages other than English.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Previous experience of supporting customers or customer service roles
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Team Player - great communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL is useful though not essential.
- 22+ days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme