‹ Back to search results
to £45K per Year
Position: Security Analyst
Salary: £45,000 DOE + Bonus/Benefits
Security analysts will be responsible for leading and improving day-to-day IT security operations, including Incident Response activities, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, and driving operational process improvements. You will have autonomy and ownership and my clients will offer you training and the opportunity to gain certifications.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Experience working within a Security Operations Centre.
- Solid hands on Information Security experience.
- SME knowledge of several (not necessarily all) of the following areas: SIEM, Behavioural Analytics, ML/AI, SOAR tooling, vulnerability management, threat intelligence feeds and process, security incident response processes and activities, firewalls/email/proxy/ERP, Office 365, AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud.
- Ideally have experience of working in a large, global organisation, in environments involving multiple partners and multiple streams of project improvement activity.
- CISSP or GCIA/GCIH certified would be desirable but not essential.