‹ Back to search results
Senior Business Analyst
to £95K per Year
- Are you a Senior Business Analyst with Digital or E-commerce experience?
- Have experience in guiding, leading and coaching other BA's?
- Have what it takes to orchestrate change for a 240 million user business?
- Fancy earning a package in the region of £100,000 a year?
- THIS ROLE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT SO READ ON!
Package: £70-75k + 30% bonus, shares, 7% pension, 50% train discount + extensive benefits
Location: Luton - Direct train links from London <1 hour, + on-site parking
Remote Working: <2 days remote working & flexi hours
The Company: When it comes to innovation and scale few companies can compare.
This £6 billion business is the largest of its type in the UK & 8th largest globally and their systems are used by over 240 million people a year, with 25 million unique visitors a month.
Now is an exciting time to join as the company are launching several world-first systems and applications, as well as growing for their 10th consecutive year.
As a Senior Business Analyst, your role will be the make the invisible - visible, working with a wide range of stakeholders to bring their requirements to life.
Key to this role is building credible relationships and translating information to those who need it, with a high focus on removing guessing and assumptions.
Your business area? Digital - the lifeblood of the organisation where business-critical websites and applications keep over 250 million customers connected around the world. You'll bear witness to some of the largest e-commerce platforms in Europe that have won countless awards.
You will ensure requests for change outline the true business need and convey who is potentially affected (in terms of people, process and technology and perhaps cost)
Expect an Agile environment with a very collaborative team and flexibility to work with your peers, not against them.
As a Senior Business Analyst you'll be a go-to source of knowledge and actively coach, guide and lead less experienced BA's, with a focus on ensuring the best approach is found to improve the speed of delivery.
Things move fast in this team and that includes your ability to react, think on your feet, outside the box and sometimes outside of process. You'll need to be Agile (in more ways than one) and look to simplify, not complicate.
You’ll act a bridge between the business and IT, harnessing deep domain knowledge within the BA function in order to facilitate and deliver well-thought requirements.
You'll be an advocate for best practice and helping to raise the bar within the team won't phase you. You'll be a confident person, able to engage your peers and you'll strive for perfection.
- Strong experience as a SENIOR Business Analyst - At least 6 years
- Experience within well-established online / digital / public-facing/ e-commerce systems
- Working with Developers AND Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Good people skills - able to forge engaging working relationships especially at a senior level
- Takes into consideration the effect on people, process, technology and cost
- Able to produce clear documents; requirements, prototyping, business process, data flows, use cases, etc