‹ Back to search results
Business Intelligence Analyst
to £40K per Year
Business Intelligence analyst
This is the opportunity to work with a world-renowned Gaming studio in the London area.
Working in the Business Intelligence Team, this role reports to the Head of Business Intelligence and will work closely with the COO as well as with colleagues. The role involves the collection, manipulation and analysis of sales data across all areas of the business to produce regular and one-off reports as required and to aid forecasting, pricing and promotional planning.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a Business Intelligence role - ideally with sales, revenue and commercial knowledge. Experience with SQL and using BI tools are essential. History of forecasting is a plus.
Areas of activity:
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports using Excel, SQL, Tableau, Power BI and any other tools as required
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the Head of Business Intelligence, the Studio Director, the COO, and others at the studio
- Maintain and develop our internal dashboards showing product performance and user statistics
- Create detailed documentation of processes relating to the above
- Undertake research as required
- Aid the product forecasting process
- Keeps the studio informed of the latest developments across all our products
- Analyses trends in our sales data to better inform product planning, promotional planning, pricing etc.
- Maintains best practice in how we use our data
- Informs current and future product plans through internal and external research
Wider Company Contribution:
- Liaise with game developers to improve their understanding of how users interact with our products
- Work with Business Planning in research and forecasting
- Help the Comms and Marketing team plan their campaigns using sales, market and user data
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Excellent with Excel
- Tableau and/or Power BI literate
- Skilled at process documentation
- Finance background and comfortable with forecasting
- Adept at research and applying results
- Flexible and able to balance wide range of projects simultaneously