‹ Back to search results
Mid & Senior Software Engineer
to £85K per Year
Mid & Senior Software Engineer Vacancies
Are you an established developer looking to apply your knowledge with an ambitious and forward thinking company?
Want to work with an exciting FinTech disrupting the industry?
Do you enjoy working in a close-knit team?
A FinTech start-up consultancy with clients in the Insurance and Investment banking space are looking for a talented developer to add to their high-calibre team. They are adding a new disruptive product to their portfolio, largely for Insurance customers, and they’re looking for talented developers to help them on this journey.
Their products focus around providing a solution that is customer-centric that fully exploits the potential offered by new technology and makes intelligent use of data.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and passionate technologist who lives and breathes code. Someone who has a genuine passion for building great software and constantly improving themselves.
An individual who has developed software outside of paid work or who has their own GitHub, StackOverflow or blog would particularly catch the eye!
The product eco-system also comprises various satellite systems such as a custom-built rules engine and CMS. You can expect to not only be coding on these, but very much involved from the inception of the idea right to the finished product, as well as an opportunity to get involved in other projects.
- Lead the development and architecture of a modern development team within a giant company
- Solve technical integration problems in a pragmatic and logical way
- Be an inspiring manager and lead by example with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment
- looking beyond pure programming and getting involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
To get an interview you need:
- Full-stack development experience
- C# Experience (At least 2 years for Mid-level, at least 5 years for Senior)
- Experience with REST Web services
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns
- Angular.js or a similar JS MVC Framework
- Good understanding of the workings of the Task Parallel Library and its merits
- SOLID Design principles
What’s on the table for you:
- Very Competitive salaries - £45,000 to £85,000 (dependent on position & experience)
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Drinks & snacks in the offices