‹ Back to search results
1st/2nd Line Helpdesk Support Analyst
to £22K per Hour
1st/2nd Line Helpdesk Support Analyst required on a permanent basis for a leading systems manufacturing company.
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 + benefits
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of MRP and CRM software an advantage though training will be given.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows/SQL/Excel an advantage.
- Knowledge of networks an advantage.
- Be responsible for providing first-class, dedicated 1st/2nd line support to our customers.
- Answer phone calls in a professional and polite manor and have great communication skills.
- Be able to work on their own initiative to solve problems quickly and accurately and have a
- proactive attitude to work.
- Log support tickets in the CRM, take ownership and manage until resolution.
- Be a team player.
About the role:
provide systems to help manufacturing SMEs improve productivity and quality control and is in use at over 260 engineering and treatments companies servicing all the major sectors such as aerospace, motor-sport, medical and sub-sea.
The company is a small but friendly company that values its employees and encourages career progression to other areas of the business.