‹ Back to search results
UX Designer - SaaS Product
to £60K per Year
I am currently seeking a UX Designer for a permanent job opportunity with my client based in London.
My client is a fast-growing tech start-up in the legal sector and are intent on making legal services simpler for everyone. They are looking to build a wide portfolio of products, all of which make it easier for consumers to access the law and tell their legal story.
They are an award-winning and VC-backed company that are looking for the right people to be recruited into mid-senior positions that can allow the company to lay foundations for future growth. Their products are allowing their clients to take on more cases, which is leading to more growth.
I am looking for a talented UX Designer who will join a collaborative company and will sit within the product team. You’ll be working on a new product and will have full ownership over customer experience. You’ll work closely with the product and engineering teams to plan and iterate complex workflows into easy to use, elegant experiences
This company are problem solvers first and foremost, so creativity is key to this role. The right person for this role will have experience running co-creation workshops with designers and developers and sketching wireframes to help communicate ideas.
This role will be roughly an 80/20 split towards UX.
As a UX Designer you’ll need to have:
- Product/ UX/UI design experience and a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- You always know the reasoning behind your designs and UX choices and are comfortable explaining your ideas
- You are comfortable working closely with engineers and a short development cycle
- You want to put your commercial mindset to work in an environment where you are truly making a difference and helping people
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working on B2B/ SaaS products
What's in it for you?
- High impact in your role. Success in this role will allow you to develop and grow professionally as well as have a big impact on the business.
- Good salary and share options
- Opportunity to join a well-funded start-up early on its mission.
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Bright Central London office with a barista, craft beer and prosecco on tap