‹ Back to search results
Senior User Researcher
to £60K per Year
Did you know that the bill payment aggregator industry is booming, and growing every single day? How does it sound to join a growing tech start-up with millions in revenue that is re-branding and evolving their product to increase their foothold on the market?
A growing tech start-up that aggregates must-have household services such as energy, internet and council tax into a single subscription, allowing thousands of consumers across the UK to manage their home in one place simply and conveniently online. Founded in 2015 with investment from the same people behind businesses like FindaProperty, Skype, and Prime Location, they have grown to millions in revenues, are adding thousands of new customers across the UK each month.
The company is re-branding and morphing their service to take the hassle out of running a home, leaving customers more time for the things that matter most. This service will provide consumers with an all-in-one platform providing an array of subscription services to quickly and effortlessly run your home, releasing valuable time away from boring admin tasks. To achieve this, new technologies such as AI and NLP will be used to build the world’s most convenient way to run and manage a home.
I am looking for a talented Senior User Researcher who will join a fast-paced, collaborative position within our product team. You’ll be responsible for designing and running qualitative and quantitative research based on our current business objectives and turning the insights you find into usable actions for all the teams.
Creativity is key to this role. This company are problem solvers first and foremost with a laser focus on delivering a service our customers can't live without. The right person for this role will have experience running co-creation workshops with designers and developers and sketching wireframes to help communicate ideas.
We believe the influence of user research should be felt across the whole of our business and you will act as a guardian for this belief, constantly reinforcing HCL principles and holding the company to the highest standards.
Experience is important, but a great attitude is even better. My client wants someone who loves working in a team and sharing new ideas.
As a Senior User Researcher you’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in applied product research.
- Conducting research independently, planning and communicating your findings.
- Experience using a mix of different research methods in an agile product development environment.
- Not afraid to put pen to paper and draw out wireframes and storyboards to communicate your ideas
- Self-motivation with an ability to meet deadlines
- Proactivity and happy to take initiative
It’s a bonus if you have:
- In-house product team experience.
- Willingness to go "off script" to help teams with challenging constraints.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and someone who has started businesses before.
- Extreme attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility.
What's in it for you?
- A senior role in a fast-growing technology start-up
- Competitive compensation package and equity options scheme
- Unlimited holidays
- Work perks including Gym Membership, Monthly team outings, Paid Team Volunteering, Team Breakfasts and Weekly social tabs
- Paid training which benefits your role