‹ Back to search results
Insight & Data Analyst; Tableau, SQL, SAS, Power BI, R
to £40K per Hour
I am currently seeking an Insight & Data Analyst for a permanent opportunity with my client in Milton Keynes.
This organisation is an international performance improvement business specialising in engagement, sales incentives and event management solutions.
- Take full responsibility for complex, analytical projects through analysing and combining multiple data sources (both internal and external) to identify and develop new, valuable and accurate data sets, investigating inconsistencies
- Run and manage consistent reporting and post-campaign analysis and deliver actionable insights and recommendations from to contribute to the ongoing development, evolution and improvement of programmes
- Analyse performance against test scenarios and to prove/disprove differing propositions to determine and predict future results
- Through the use of data tools such as Tableau, Power BI, SAS, SQL & R – expose insights, trends and patterns in data which will add value to customer and client campaigns
- Endeavour to seek alternative methods to present data that enable quick and accessible reading for the end user
- Experienced user of customer databases and analytical tools (Tableau, SAS, SQL & R)
- Experience with statistical techniques (regression models, clustering, statistical tests)
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand user behaviour to identify problems and provide solutions
- Extensive experience in data analysis and customer insight with the proven ability to explore business performance and then position analysis to address commercial and strategic questions
- Experience of, or at least knowledge, of packages or approaches to displaying data and outcomes in an interesting and engaging way