‹ Back to search results
to £35K per Year
- Are you a Graduate or Junior .Net Developer looking to join a top e-commerce brand?
- Interested in gaining exposure to the likes of C# .Net Core and AWS cloud architecture?
- Want to work in a fun and rewarding environment where your ideas matter?
One of Europe's leading e-commerce ticketing platforms is growing it's London development team by over 8 new heads! Having grown consistently year on year for the last 3 years, and with major backing from the investors behind world-renowned "RentalCars.Com", their IT landscape is changing drastically!
To be considered you must
- Have at least 2 years of commercial experience with C# and MVC
- Ideally you'll know your way around HTML/CSS or Bootstrap
- Be confident, down to earth, personable and able to work in a fast-paced team
- Be eligible to work in the UK without restriction - sponsorship is NOT available
Desirable Skills: .Net Core, AWS, Dev-Ops, E-commerce
What to expect:
As a .Net Developer you'll join a number of Agile teams working on the next generation of their market leading website, as well as a Greenfield mobile application built on iOS and Android, which see over £1 million a day in booking revenue!
You'll learn what it's like to work in a genuinely fast-paced Agile team within a top E-commerce environment and get to grips with modern technology such as .Net Core and AWS.
Likewise, you'll witness a delivery model running TDD with clean code and good test coverage and Continuous Integration firmly in the crosshairs.
If you've had exposure to Angular, React, cloud technology such as AWS or Azure, or perhaps have knowledge of building web sites/ e-commerce sites then you're already 1 step ahead!
A super friendly team that look forward to your idea, with many different nationalities and cultures and a flexible company where technology drives the business.
Salary + Benefits: Approx. £25,000 - £35,000 (D.O.E) + 10%% bonus, 25 days holiday, etc
Location: Westminster - A short walk from Victoria station.