‹ Back to search results
London/Home Counties/Project Based
Up to £30,000 + Bonus + Car allowance
Network Engineer needed to join an industry leading Systems Integration Provider working on exciting projects across the South of the UK. You will contribute to the installation and assessment of hardware and software based solutions across a range of technologies ensuring implementation, migration and compliance objectives are met.
Some of what you will be doing
- Contribute to the technical delivery of multiple projects, to include installation, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of technology-based solutions.
- Deliver technical assessment services, including, Wireless LAN surveys, Network Readiness assessments, Site Audit’s, and Technology Lifecycle Management reports (TLM) etc.
- Attend user groups, technical training, and seminars to increase knowledge in business relevant areas.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Experience with configuring & troubleshooting hardware installations across a range of technologies.
- Certified to CCNA level (or higher/equivalent)
- Ability to implement, and troubleshoot solutions using a range of technologies including:
- Cisco Routing & Switching – Catalyst, ISR’s, Nexus series, Catalyst 9k series,
- Understanding of Cisco Wireless fundamentals, including monitoring and configuring Cisco ASA’s (w/ Firepower), Checkpoint, and Palo Alto
- Understanding of IP Protocols –BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF are key
- Practical experience with basic; QoS, Multicast, & Risk assessment/management.
- Deliverable knowledge of;
- Cisco IOS and IOS-XR (Plus others)
- Troubleshooting and assessment services
- Scripting with Python and Linux Bash (or similar/equivalent)
- Valid UK Driving Licence and ability to travel is essential