‹ Back to search results
.Net Developer - C#, ASP.Net, REST, Web-API, AWS
to £60K per Year
- Are you a .NET Developer with 2+ years of with C# .NET knowledge?
- Want to join a world leading business serving 90 million online users?
- Looking to earn up to £60k & with strong benefits?
- Looking for a company that offers seriously good progression AND flexibility?
When it comes to innovation there are few companies that can compare.
The largest company of it's type in Europe and 4th largest in the world, this E-commerce/travel power-house delivers solutions that affect over 90 million people a year through it's 10k strong employees.
- You'll be a confident person, strong communicator, full of ideas, energy and enthusiasm
- Interested in learning new things, progressing and picking things up quickly
- Happy to work as part of 6 person team in an Agile scrum environment
- An up and coming developer with ideally 2-5 years of experience
- At least 2 years of development in a C# .NET environment
- Back-end experience with RESTful services, JSON, Web-API, etc
- SQL Server
- TDD and/or BDD
Useful skills to have:
- GIT, Team City
- .Net Core
- AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment
- E-commerce, travel, high transaction systems
- Message queuing/broker technologies such as MSMQ, Nservicebus, etc
Your Mission/The Role:
You'll join a team instrumental for the continual development of a business critical online system that serves over 90 million users a year. In other words, every single customer of this business will use YOUR system.
Recent work from this team's calculations help make over £11m for the company alone so this is seriously high volume/high transnational stuff!
Your core focus will be around C# coupled with developing RESTful services and API's on the .NET stack. You can also expect exposure to SQL Server and data areas, cloud architecture with AWS and a team that runs a very fine-tuned agile set-up, with a focus on continuous integration and regular builds.
One the team big focuses right now is on improving how the code is delivered, so expect to get knee deep in all things C.I/C.D and some first-class experience on all things TDD and BDD. In addition to this, there is also a plan to start moving certain projects across to C# .NET Core
What you can expect:
- £28-50k salary + 20% bonus, typically hit at 80-100%.
- A vast flexible benefits package where you can pick and choose what you want;
- 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell
- Share scheme, 5% pension, life assurance, flexible working, crazy staff discounts & more!
- A team that fully encourages innovation, better ways of working, progression and hackathons!