‹ Back to search results
Java Developer - Junior to Senior
to £75K per Year
If you’re a Java enthusiast and looking for a company that will deliver you a challenge, this could be the opportunity for you. Right now my client is leading the fashion industry and is looking for skilled Java Developers at all levels of experience on a permanent basis to help drive the push on their expansion.
As part of a backend development team for my client, you will create complex, enterprise-transforming business applications, writing high quality code as well as focus on continual learning and development. This is an excellent opportunity for Developers with a good technical background and in-depth knowledge of creating and supporting web/e-commerce applications within a fast paced, dynamic and DevOps environment, to further their career with a leading organisation.
The typical day of a Java Developer:
- Maintain and develop the essential enterprise integrations and applications that provides up to date and relevant data to various other systems and interfaces.
- Identify points for improvement within the team and task them accordingly.
- Respond quickly and intelligently to live environment issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments to design solutions and ensure that their needs are fulfilled to the best possible efficiency.
What we want from the successful Java Developer:
- Knowledge and experience of these are highly desirable: Spring Framework, Apache Camel, REST, SOAP, Maven, Linux, MySQL/ NoSQL/ SQL.
- Other useful experience would include the likes of: node.js, HTML, PHP, AWS technologies.
- Be familiar with the concepts of agile principles and have strong communication skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with a team.
- Be capable of talking and explaining problems to various business stakeholders.
- Be an experienced and proactive developer with solid skills in Java 8, hold a strong focus on delivering quality through good design, TDD, process automation, test automation.
- Enjoy problem-solving and working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
What you'll get as a Java Developer:
- SAYE share buying options
- 40%% discount on all products
- On-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant
- The opportunity to work in a company that promotes growth and engagement!