‹ Back to search results
Senior UX/UI Designer
Location: North London 4 days – Watford 1 day per week
Salary: Dependent upon experience – competitive
Senior UI/UX Digital Designer required to join a passionate and creative team in an award-winning global digital eCommerce consultancy with operations in London, Amsterdam, Beijing, Melbourne and New Delhi.
Their aim is to define, design and deliver dynamic, high performance, state-of-the-art eCommerce sites for the world’s leading brands. They work for some of the best… Audi UK, Akzo Nobel, DFS, Halfords, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, Staples, Ted Baker, Xerox and YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
This role is ideal for ambitious designers who want to work at the forefront on digital product design, working with leaders in different industries as part of a collaborative, supportive and creative team.
In this role, you will:
- Design beautiful and modern user interfaces within the constraints of mobile, touch and responsive design for some of the world biggest brands
- Help their clients understand how to utilise customer and user research to drive design decisions
- Be at the forefront of driving design solutions that fit within the goals of their customers and exceed the expectations of their users by applying creative thinking and rationale to ensure designs meet the objectives of the brief
- Propose new design directions based on solid concepts
- Produce digital brand style guides that equip other designers with a framework to produce great and on brand experiences
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around the desired interaction design direction
- Play an active role in client meetings taking full creative ownership in directing the client’s requirements and visions and turning them into reality
- Be an integral part of the team that supports in the production of pitches, being this new design concepts, presentation or videos
- Ensure quality deliverables and handovers to interactive developers, 3rd party suppliers and clients
Ideally, your skills would include:
- Excellent design skills, proficient in the latest versions of Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with user experience research methodologies (interviews, prototyping, testing)
- Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, and other deliverables
- Ability to present and communicate concepts and design decisions
- Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint for presentation formatting and styling
- Experience of working in an Agile team
- Experience with eCommerce
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Ability to manage own projects and to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
- Experience in a digital or creative agency
- Degree educated in Graphic design or similar discipline
If you know some of this even better!
- Animation and video experience would be beneficial (Adobe After Effects and Final Cut Pro).
- knowledge of CSS and HTML and experience with Bootstrap is an advantage
- Any experience with testing methods including A/B tests, usability testing and interviewing is advantageous
- Any experience with Google Analytics is also a plus