‹ Back to search results
Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Support Analyst
to £35K per Year
My client is a UK leading scientific research company that operate within the building/construction industry enabling construction professionals to improve building and infrastructure through research and knowledge.
The primary function of the O365 & Dynamics CRM Design/Support Analyst role is to ensure that Corporate Microsoft applications are supported in line with agreed service levels. The role will help steer the direction and adoption of CRM, by providing insight into the 'art of the possible' for the application and build awareness through 'train the trainer' sessions with Super-Users
The corporate application environment includes the Office 365 suite, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint Online, Agresso (ERP), as well as a small number of legacy document management applications.
The role requires excellent Customer focus and Customer Service skills, as well as a good working knowledge of ITIL processes and application configuration to ensure the applications comply with internal and external standards and regulations such as ISO 27001 and GDPR.
- Provide support and configuration changes for Dynamics CRM and other Office 365 applications, to agreed SLA's.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to managers and system users on how CRM can be used and developed to meet changing needs, keeping up to date with new features of the corporate applications.
- Provide 2nd line support and facilitate support from external 3rd line service providers when needed.
- Determine the necessary changes to application and database configurations to meet the business requirements, working with contracted 3rd party specialist and business colleagues. Providing training on a 'train the trainer' basis to super-users.
- Ensure that security is designed in and changes are progressed through Development, Testing and Production environments. use test plans, log test results and manage bugs through to resolution
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of applications and manage the resolution of incidents raised, including liaising with users to introduce fixes and changes, with minimum risk to the business operation.
- Manage users and access control permissions based on roles and formal instructions
- Experience implementing, configuring, supporting and steering the direction of Dynamics CRM.
- Experience delivering & supporting the configuration and training super-users on the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Office365.
- 'Hands-on' experience of delivering high-quality IT services to support and improve the configuration, data stored and processes within corporate application environments.
- Experience of configuring and/or supporting Agresso (Unit4).
- Experience of configuring and/or supporting SharePoint online.
- Experience of using and writing PowerShell script.
- Experience of Business Continuity, including Disaster Recovery testing.
- Experience of writing SQL scripts to integrate applications.
- Experience security best practice aligned to a recognised cyber-security standard such as; ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Gov.UK PSN CoCo or Cyber-Essentials.