‹ Back to search results
to £50K per Year
ID: NSimpson -.Net MK
- Are you a talented Full Stack .NET Web Developer?
- Want the flexibility to work remotely 3 day per week?
- Know a thing or to about Angular or want to learn it? Read on!
A top Digital Agency with 18 offices in UK, USA, Canada, India, Australia, Singapore and Latin America. The UK HQ houses approximately 300 people and the offices have recently undergone a major refurbishment.
Desirable: Angular, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Web-API, CQRS, Micro-services, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
What you can expect:
- A team of 45 technical people; developers, testers, design UI/UX, database and more
- To be able to work full stack on a wide range of client projects such as Asda, Lloyds and many more big brands
- Have you ideas valued and implemented if viable for the business/client
- A forward thinking team that listens to you but also challenges you technically where needed
- Decent levels of career progressions
- Very modern offices and equipment, with free parking and home-working
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience within C# .NET web development - MUST BE MVC not WebForms
- That you have an understanding of SOLID principles, ideally practising this within your role(s)
- A firm understanding of SQL Server, and ideally Web-API or Entity Framework
- A confident person who can bring ideas to the table. Sitting in the corner with headphones in doesn't work here
- A team player who can bring forward their ideas but also handle constructive criticism
- That you can actually contribute to full stack development and are open to learning new skills
- Clean, maintainable and well-written code that is unit tested - Even better would be TDD with some C.I/C.D!
- That you don't wear a suit - we're casual/dress down everyday - be yourself!
- £40-50k starting salary
- Annual bonus
- Home working, sometimes as often as 4 days a week
- 25 days holiday increasing over time
- Personal and team training budget + online access
- Extensive baby-care and childcare
- Extended maternity and paternity
- Life assurance
- Office massages
- Eye care
- Long service awards
- Summer + Winter incentives
- Vast array of charity events and social events such as team paint balling