‹ Back to search results
Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director required to join an immersive technology specialist, designing VR / AR / MR solutions in the engineering and aviation space. They’re growing, and growing quickly, as a result of incremental account growth, coupled with securing new high profile logos. With forecast growth of 98.8% from 2017 to 2021 in VR and AR spend quoted by IDC, they’re aiming high.
As a result of this rapid growth, they’re investing in growing their senior team. Having recently hired the ex-Mubaloo New Business Director, they’ve also created this new Account Director position.
We don’t say this lightly, but it’s not often an opportunity like this comes along! It’s an amazing opportunity for an ambitious digitally-passionate Account Director, with an entrepreneurial core, to take the client services reins and gallop with them on their growth trajectory.
This role will require you to:
- Drive revenue growth through organic and new business development to support the company’s vision, aligning to the company’s profit targets.
- Report directly to the Managing Director, this role will focus on significantly growing the revenue base from the existing accounts, as well as onboarding new business.
- Be forward-thinking and innovative, you have an in-depth knowledge of digital and keep your finger on the pulse of industry and sector trends.
- Own and cultivate outstanding senior client relationships. With a deep understanding of their business, brand and industry, you’ll be responsible for defining the strategic vision for our client accounts and driving the roadmap to make it happen.
- Inspire the next generation of leaders across the business, demonstrating a deep level of industry expertise.
- Build a team of key roles across your accounts, recognising the potential of team members and encouraging high performance.
- Champion brilliant work that pushes industry boundaries, working closely with teams and clients to deliver high quality, high impact outcomes.
A bit about you:
- A digital strategic thinker: have the ability to think creatively and commercially, effortlessly combining the two.
- A self-starter: resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A proven track record of achieving revenue growth within the B2B digital sector with at least 8 years’ experience with a digital agency. Tech industry experience would be advantageous.
- Target-orientated: you will be responsible for achieving the agency’s revenue targets.
- A master pitcher and presenter: you will put compelling proposals and product demos together to pitch to clients and prospects.
- Passionate about the company: have the ability to sell their products and services to clients and close sales.
- Full of ideas: you will come up with new ideas to drive revenue and attract business.
- A strong team player: they’re all about the team
- An excellent communicator and motivator: you lead from the front and are both commercially-aware and highly results-driven.
The successful candidate will benefit from the support of a talented creative and technical team, strong existing client relationships, and an excellent and growing reputation in the market.
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch.