‹ Back to search results
Product Designer - CMS/Online UI
to £65K per Year
One of the UK’s biggest multi-channel retailers are looking for a creative and experienced Product / UI Designer to join the team and work on multiple experiences which are key to the new direction they are headed in. The role is placed within the UX team made up of User Experience Architects, Researchers and UI designers working across all customer digital touch points.
More about the role:
Do you like shopping experiences that are easy, inspiring and delightful? If so this is a great role for someone who loves to make the shopping experience beautiful. The role involves working within your own team made up of a Product manager, Developers and a User Experience Architect to design inspirational shopping experiences for customers which offer unique ways for customers to shop. If this seems interesting to you feel free to drop us a line for a chat about you, your next steps and more about the role.
This role will require you to:
- Work alongside a User Experience designer create the visual experience of the inspirational experiences
- Be a designer with experience and would enjoy the opportunity to create compelling visual experiences for the third most visited retail site in the country
- Create designs that are scalable and work across multiple devices and screen sizes, so customers can continue to shop “When they want, wherever they want” having access the most helpful shopping experience whatever device they use
- Have a good approach to UI design which is inspiring, simple and attractive
- Enjoy testing designs and refining to create the best possible experience and be comfortable testing early ideas with customers in our lab or remotely
- Encourage collaboration with other UI designers in the UX team to create a consistent look and feel across multiple projects
- Be involved in all stages, conceptualizing and guiding stakeholders through ideas. Translate wireframes, develop prototypes and create UI Specifications
- Work with other brands and people outside of the business
- Be organised in managing designs and communicating with people on your progress
- Educate and advise the BAU team on how to create assets based on your UI style guidelines
- Present designs to the UX, project teams and stakeholders
Ideally, your skills would include:
- Strong knowledge of scalable designs and UI frameworks
- Have strong proficiency using design tools Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS, etc.
- Proficient in using prototyping and animation software such as After Effects / Principle / Proto - or a willingness to learn
- Formal Design/digital design qualifications
- An exciting portfolio of design work