‹ Back to search results
to £47K per Year
Java Developer required for a leading artificial intelligence company working on a greenfield project in Oxford on a permanent basis.
Salary: £35,000-£47,000 + benefits
· Fluency with the Java language and runtime library
· Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
· Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Knack for patterns and software engineering
· Experience with compiler architectures, parsers and syntax trees
· Passion for software engineering, patterns, refactorings
· C++ knowledge
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to contribute to the development of our cutting edge program synthesis tool - Diffblue Repair. The work will focus mostly on greenfield development implementing features on top of our core synthesis engine.
Projects will include implementing new functionality in our refactoring and repair tool, and researching new important features to implement. Features designed and developed by you will directly influence how programmers will work in the future. Our technology stack consists of a Java program instrumentation component and a C++ core synthesis engine.
We have a minimalist approach to using external frameworks, with emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
About the company:
Diffblue is changing the way software is developed. We build products that have the potential to be used by every software developer in the world. We are automating a lot of repetitive coding tasks in order to make code safer, better, and cheaper to produce, letting developers concentrate on the real challenges. We are an Oxford University spin-off, founded in 2016, and the following year we raised $22 million in Series A investment to support our growth.
· You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world of advanced code analysis
· Free lunch
· Competitive salary
· Private health and dental plan
· 8% pension contribution
· Generous holiday (25 days)
· We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment