‹ Back to search results
Incident and Problem Manager
to £40K per Year
My Client is a Global leading banking company who are seeking a confident, articulate and flexible individual to join our vibrant small team of individuals managing the Major Incident & Problem Management function. The role is to restore full service following an unplanned or unexpected interruption minimising impact to the business and customer. A rewarding and stimulating role which enables the ability to make many contacts across the business and where you can see real results of your efforts.
What we’re looking for
- Acceptance and ownership of IT Service incidents & Problems
- Have a general knowledge of technical design and architecture across multiple platforms
- Have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude and a strong sense of initiative with the ability to learn fast and deal calmly with situations under pressure
- Be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbal, to technical teams, Business users and 3rd party support teams, tailoring your communication based on your audience
- Ability to organise and chair Major Incident / Problem reviews during and post incident
- Be able to listen to and to question colleagues and influence where required
- Have strong organisation skills enabling the management of multiple incidents simultaneously and be effective in their prioritisation based on impact to the business
- Willingness to contribute to collective targets with a collaborative attitude to other teams across the business.
- Creation and presentation of Incident / Problem reports
- A formal ITIL qualification is desirable
What We Offer
- Work in an environment with leading edge technology, attend ‘Meet Ups’ and be part of internal and external technology communities and work for an organisation that’s dedicated to your learning and ongoing development.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Minimum of 26 days holiday per year in addition to public bank holidays and you can buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year with thei ‘Flexi Holidays’ scheme.
- You’ll get 5 paid ‘Selfie Days’ per year (4 days for your personal development and 1 day to support the community)
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family and Dental insurance
- Access to onsite gyms and discounted gym memberships