‹ Back to search results
to £45K per Year
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
My client is currently looking for an experienced UX Designer with a keen eye for UI, to join their fast growing learning technology Product team and report to the Head of Product Design.
With a $20m funding round just completed and with 120+ client organisations, including the likes of Spotify, Adidas, Vodafone & Ogilvy already on board, they are creating a culture for more than 100 employees that is friendly, open, energetic and innovative.
This is a great opportunity for you to join their mission and help them to create the next generation of education systems for everyone.
This role will require you to:
- Support the Head of Product Design and Product Team to deliver world class user experiences by creating site maps, multichannel user journeys, user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Support the agile development squad(s) by creating and delivering development ready UX flows and UI assets that adhere to best practice brand and consistency standards.
- Support the Product Owner(s) with planning and scoping of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with The Head of Product Design and other UX designers to define elegant digital user experiences.
- Conduct regular user research and usability testing sessions with customers.
- Analyse all research and feedback to derive and insights that can be shared with the wider product organization & business.
Ideally, your portfolio should:
- Clearly show your passion and flair for great user experience and user centred design.
- Show that you’re dedicated to creating and refining the best experience across multiple applications and media types.
- Show your journey through iterations to execution
- Show a strong eye for layout and colours.
A bit about you:
- Have the ability to effectively communicate your designs to different teams across the company
- 2/3 years UX experience
- 1+ years UI design experience and knowledge of visual design best practices
- Graduate degree in Interaction Design, Cognitive Science, or HCI, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in UCD, human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to platforms and devices.
- Solid understanding of user centred design principles and methodologies
- Practical experience carrying out user tests (A/B testing, card sorting, usability testing...)
- Proven experience creating user journeys, user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Experience working within a Scrum and an agile delivery environment
- Experience of designing digital services over web, mobile and social media
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Marvel…
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Be a motivated and self-confident individual, able to manage multiple streams or work and derive prioritization from different sources.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate of the latest UX/design trends