‹ Back to search results
to £50K per Year
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated configuration Analyst to join their team. The Configuration management group is small team who work with both new and classical technologies, with the flexibility to adapt to any requirement. Their end goal is always to enhance and support user’s needs. They are a motivated team with big goals, so seeking individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the enthusiasm and drive to make things happen.
You will have:
- Experience in IT Configuration management and asset management to lead and work with the team.
- Be strong in ITIL, agile methodology and lean process framework to drive configuration management and asset management in the way of continuous improvement environment.
- Be passionate about driving and leading change by creating practical, workable architectures aligned to digital principles
- Strong communications skills to deliver clear solutions to both senior and to junior colleagues
- Be able to listen to and to question both senior and junior colleagues using proven people management and influencing skills
- Be effective in a team environment and be willing to contribute to collective targets, collaborating with IT Operation Unit colleagues to achieve successful delivery of projects or evolution of products
- A flexible and ‘can do’ attitude with a strong sense of initiative with the ability to learn fast and deal calmly with situations under pressure
- Support colleagues in functional areas where colleagues are not experts
- Work in an environment with leading edge technology, attend ‘Meet Ups’ and be part of internal and external technology communities and work for an organisation that’s dedicated to your learning and ongoing development.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Minimum of 26 days holiday per year in addition to public bank holidays and you can buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year with our ‘Flexi Holidays’ scheme.
- You’ll get 5 paid ‘Selfie Days’ per year (4 days for your personal development and 1 day to support the community)
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family and Dental insurance
- Access to onsite gyms and discounted gym memberships