‹ Back to search results
Senior User Experience Architect (UXA)
to £70K per Year
Senior User Experience Architect required to join one of the biggest UK-based online retailers. In this role you will work on their set of responsive content layouts, ensuring consistency, coherence and unity of content across channels. You'll be the chief advocate of the user and User Centred Design on your team(s), responsible for the user experience of its work and proactively driving the highest level of simple support for your customers in their journeys.
This role will require you to:
- Nurture your knowledge of customer needs and objectives, product functionality requirements and best practises in user experience.
- Be skilled in the application of information architecture, wireframing, usability and interaction design.
- Use your knowledge and skills to advance the customer experience as far as possible through innovative, timely (within an agile development environment) and appropriate designs for navigation, flow, interaction and information/content organisation across all appropriate channels.
- Create and oversee artefacts that may include personas, journey maps, user workflows, information architecture, wireframes, flowcharts and interactive prototypes for communication and testing.
- Assist in creating and evolving design systems and best practices that account for user needs and context, while reinforcing brand values and industry standards. You’ll also follow UI best practice and industry/company design guidelines in your projects.
- Manage the allocation of the UX resources you depend on during ideation, prioritisation, development, and quality assurance phases of projects and programs.
Ideally, your skills would include:
- Extensive experience creating interfaces, large scale responsive websites and/or applications for mobile platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Experience of CMS template and component design experience - on one of the major CMS platforms
- Degree in design, architecture, HCI or related discipline.
- Demonstrable portfolio of designing for complex digital interfaces, with experience in creating and delivering site maps, wireframes, interaction specifications and other information architecture assets of first class products and services.
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to think holistically.
- Ability to synthesize data into coherent information design.
- Desire to produce the best-in-class omni-channel customer experiences, regardless of complexity.
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to software, web and mobile development.
- Engaging presentation style as well as solid writing and visual communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with other team members.
- Experience with wireframing and/or prototyping tools to demonstrate your design approach and vision.
- An appreciation of all other UX roles and their contribution to the final product.
- Experience in working in truly agile environments facilitated by tools such as JIRA and Confluence.