‹ Back to search results
Collections Advisor required to join one of the world’s leading payment platforms as part of their SME Collections team.
About the role:
You will work in a fast paced Collections Contact Centre where you will be pro-actively connecting with customers to find positive solutions to resolving debt and assisting those experiencing financial difficulties. You will be working within a heavily regulated industry, ensuring that you are compliant in following all relevant financial and banking regulations. It is really important that you have great customer service skills and a passion for delivery in a target driven environment.
What you will be doing:
• Driving cash collection across multiple platforms.
• Investigating & setting up Direct Debits through route cause analysis.
• Working with customers who are experiencing financial difficulties.
• Establishing rapport in order to overcome objections & negotiate payment of the debt.
• Documenting all customer interactions & establishing payment arrangements where appropriate, whilst adhering to the Quality Assurance Standards.
• Contributing to process improvements.
• Operate in line with the FCA, DPA, TCF and Banking Code Regulations.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Understanding of the collections process
• Experience of B2B or B2C collections
• Experience of working in a highly targeted environment
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
• Understanding of Direct Debits
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to think on your feet
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent time management skills
It would be great if you also had:
• MI analysis experience
• Understanding of BACS rules
• Knowledge of the FCA
• ICM Qualifications