‹ Back to search results
My client are looking for an experienced Web Engineer to join their Spotlight Web Team. Key responsibilities will include developing, designing and managing innovative web applications for customers in the automotive industry. They work alongside some of the biggest names in the automotive and technology world including Audi, Pagani and Unity.
- Working knowledge of Python, CherryPy experience a plus.
- Experience working with agile software development.
- Knowledge of using sophisticated source control and continuous integration tools and pipelines.
- Commercial experience with developing, deploying and maintaining a modern cross-platform web application in a production environment.
- Experienced Web Engineer with a passion for building innovative features and working with the very latest technologies.
- Degree educated in relevant discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of back-end and front-end software development.
- Up to two-hour lunch break.
- Flexible working hours which allow you to start work any time between 8am – 10am each morning and leave between 4pm – 6pm.
- Life Assurance Scheme.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days on length of service, and all bank holidays.
- Annual salary review.