‹ Back to search results
Junior QA Tester
to £32K per Year
Junior QA Tester
Up to £32,000 depending on experience
Junior QA Tester required to join an innovative digital advertising company based in London. This is an opportunity to forge a career in manual testing where there is real opportunity to progress and develop as you learn. You will become a key player in the team working collaboratively with developers, designers and IAs taking responsibility for the quality assurance of all digital projects.
• Create test plans and test scripts for each project
• Create and update test criteria for each user story
• Manage QA activity within Sprints, across multiple projects
• Ensure all UATs are defined and tested
• Input on project planning and scoping
• Work with team members to ensure that we produce quality solutions
• Keep excellent documentation.
A bit about you:
• Previous Manual Testing Experience, this can come from an internship or work experience.
• Experience of working with Agile (Scrum and Kanban) methodologies/processes.
• Passionate technologist, keen to join an intelligent team.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Confident communicator, collaborative team member with great interpersonal skills.
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
It would be great if you also had:
• An ability to work with little supervision, able to multi-task and learn quickly.
• Some knowledge of VSO and Microsoft Teams.
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
In return you will get a real chance to develop your skillset and forge a great career in testing with some intensive training and the opportunity to be part of a passionate team where all hands are on deck to achieve great results.