‹ Back to search results
to £50K per Year
Product owner required to join a digital product team as part of a large insurance business based in Halifax. You will own the product backlog, taking full responsibility for the prioritisation of the backlog, working collaboratively with the Scrum Team to own the development of product features in line with business value.
This role will require you to:
• Create user stories that breakdown the requirements of the Epic into end to end functionality.
• Act as a subject matter expert for scrum teams, providing insight and context to product features.
• Understand the product roadmap and vision as defined by the Product Manager
• Maintain user stories in Jira with the relevant support documentation
• Support the Product Manager in creating epics
A bit about you:
• Ability to apply agile analysis techniques for defining and creating user stories and acceptance criteria
• Ability to quickly understand the technology landscape of the product area they are working in
• Good knowledge of agile scrum methodology and practices
• 1+ years in a Product Owner or Product Owner by Proxy role
It would be great if you also had:
• Relevant professional certifications (e.g. Scrum.org PSPO, Scrum Alliance CSPO or equivalent)
• Bachelor’s degree
In return you will get:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Great work life balance
• Opportunity to be integral in the set up and delivery of a new function within the business