‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Stratford-upon-Avon
to £50K per Year
I’m looking for a .Net Developer who wants to further grow their career with an amazing delivery management software business. In the midst of transitioning to DevOps, Microservices and more, the want someone they can take on this journey and help them to develop their own career by learning new tech and moving forward!
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, keep reading!
- Working on bug fixes and further developing existing applications as well as new projects.
- Building, developing, and deploying applications to the test environment using MSBuild, Octopus and Azure DevOps.
- Liaising with the test team to pursue changes that are robust and to specification.
- Writing and running of ad-hoc SQL queries, reporting any issues or resolving them directly.
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, and ambitious attitude to work
- Great team working ethos.
- Highly organised approach to work
- Developing experience in ASP.NET C# using Visual Studio
- Skilled experience of SQL databases - writing stored procedures and backup/restore.
- Experience of web technologies i.e., MVC, Web APIs, REST and XML/JSON services
- Experience of source control and branching using TFS; Git, Azure.
It would be great if you also had:
- Azure DevOps
- .Net CORE