‹ Back to search results
.Net Developer (60K + 20% Bonus, 3 Days Remote)
United Kingdom - Luton
to £60K per Year
Are you an experienced .Net Developer?
Keen to work on worldwide projects support upwards of 40,000 concurrent users?
Wanting to gain more experience with Web/Cloud services?
A major e-commerce business who’s platforms keep 100 million customers connect 24/7/365 is looking for a Developer to join their communicative and collaborative team who welcome ideas, opinions and innovation is key, making everyone a really important factor within the team.
When it comes to scale, few can compare: 70 million customers, 4k searches a second, 1 million daily sales, 40k concurrent users, 250 price changes a second, 20 million mobile users, all across over 30+ countries.
You can expect transparency, support, recognition and genuine progression into architecture.
Some of what you will be doing:
- You’ll join a team responsible for the design, development and delivery of the some of the company's most critical platforms used by all 70 million customers.
- You'll have the opportunity to really own your area and work with the architecture team to solve complex problems
- Key themes will include new feature development, performance, scalability and security – this is demanding system; 4k searches on the site per second, over 250 price changes per second
- One of your biggest challenges in this business area is how to move to more modular Micro-services within the .NET stack, pushing into .NET Core and further cloud deployment with AWS
- Act as a driving force ensuring the team is more agile and help push towards full TDD and Dev-Ops
A bit about you:
- You will have a least 2 years of experience in creating solutions using .Net/C# (Including .Net Core, ASP.Net, WCF, Web API, IIS and SQL Server).
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Past experience of using HTTP protocol for the development of API’s.
- Actively practice and adhere to the values and principles of Agile software delivery.
- Experience with TDD & BDD
- Familiar with OWASP
- Experience with CI/CD Tools using Git for source control and TeamCity and/or similar tools.
It would be great if you also had:
- Software craftmanship mindset.
- AWS experience.
- Good understanding with both synchronous and asynchronous messaging.
- Logging and Monitoring tool experience.
- Familiar with AMQP based message brokers.