A TechNET Thursday: Ending our 4-day work week with a 2021 H2 Kick-off
A TechNET Thursday: Ending our 4-day work week with a 2021 H2 Kick-off at the cranberry panda HQ in Paddington followed by well-deserved drinks by the sunny Canalside on 29th July.
As well as highlighting who’s made it onto our lunch, Euro and High Achievers Club. These are all incredibly exciting quarterly and annual incentives to reach target… even more reason to celebrate BrewDog with the team!
We featured talks from:
- Managing Director – Shayne Simpson
- Business Development Director & Co-Founder – Curtis Bailey
- Director at cranberry panda – Yasha Mirsamadi
- Head of TechNET Digital and TechNET Immersive – Nathan Simpson
- Head of Client Services – Helen O’Dwyer
- Head of Search and Senior Appointments at TechNET CxO – Emily Riddington
- Non-Executive Director – Sid Barnes
Working with a company that cares about its employee’s is the most important factor, it’s the background work for staff retention and cultivating a happy, healthy culture – TechNET is constantly working to keep meeting this target with massive improvements every year – to find out more about the ‘like no other’ perks.